Our Commitment To Privacy
Who Are We
- Pele’s Grace Ltd.(c/o JP Caliman)
3 Corporate Park, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92606
- You can contact us by emailing email@example.com, in writing to the above address.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our Site. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site https://pelesgrace.com, by registering as an Independent Member or frequent user of our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. Pele’s Grace will not collect or retain any information about you personally (that is, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) unless you choose to provide it to us. We may collect Personal Information (including name, address, telephone number, email address and, when necessary, credit card information) when you:
- Become a Pele’s Grace Independent Member (“IM”)
- Place an order from our Site
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our products and services
- Communicate with customer service
In addition, you may voluntarily provide Personal Information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number) to be forwarded to a Pele’s Grace IM for the purpose of contacting you with details regarding the Pele’s Grace opportunity, including contact by email. In this case, we will keep a record of the contact, including the Personal Information, in your Pele’s Grace file. We use this information to provide better service in the event that you contact us again.
Information we collect about you.
If you visit our Site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet, technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Site and to help us make our Site more useful to visitors.
Collection of Personal Information from or Through Social Media Websites.
When you interact with any Pele’s Grace website, page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you choose to link or login to your Pele’s Grace account with or through a social networking service, Pele’s Grace and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. We may also may share information about your activities, including what you view on the Sites, with that social network’s users.
Pele’s Grace Independent Members (IM).
When you decide to become an authorized Pele’s Grace IM, or when you register to shop online as a customer, we will collect Personal Information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number). This Personal Information is securely stored in your Pele’s Grace contact file. You will be assigned an identification number and you will select a password which will be necessary to gain entrance to the Site and to access your Personal Information. In the process of signing up as an IM, you expressly consented to our communicating with you about Pele’s Grace using the information you provided to us. You also attest that you have the legal authority over any telephone number you provide to us and can provide us with the authorization to contact you. This means we may contact you, in person or by recorded message, by e-mail, telephone and/or mobile telephone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message, or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit the Site (e.g., your IP address, browser type, domain name, etc.). This information is collected and analyzed in the aggregate in order to improve the function and content of the Site.
Use of Information
Personal Information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the website user at the time of collection or prior to transfer. The user will have the opportunity to indicate whether he or she would like to “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Pele’s Grace and/or any third parties. Further, notwithstanding any “opt out” of promotional information by the user, Pele’s Grace reserves the right to contact a customer or IM regarding account status, changes to the IM Agreement and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- We use the information that is collected about you for a variety of purposes, such as confirming and fulfilling orders from you, referrals to service partners, adding you to our e-mail subscription list, providing your name to a Pele’s Grace IM in connection with potential interest in Pele’s Grace products or the business opportunity.
- We use the information to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- We use the information to allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on our Site; and to allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully).
- From time to time you may voluntarily provide Personal Information to complete questionnaires or to participate in contests, polls or personalized assessments. We use this information to improve our products and services. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you newsletters and other marketing information we think would be of particular interest to you concerning things such as new products or website features. But you always have the opportunity to let us know if you do not wish to receive unsolicited promotional materials from us, and we will make every reasonable effort to honor such requests.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and to improve our Site;
- We also use the information in analyzing trends and statistics, enhancing the operation of the Site to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- To address your comments or inquiries.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Other Pele’s Grace-affiliated entities and/or trusted business partners with whom we collaborate.
- Third party vendors we do not control, to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include delivering packages, fulfilling orders, e-mail administrative functions, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These vendors will be bound by contract to use confidential data only for those purposes for which they are hired.
- Pele’s Grace may disclose Personal Information to a third party in the event that Pele’s Grace sells all or part of its assets to such third party or merges with or is acquired by the third party.
- Companies acting on our behalf, including companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers or companies that provide services and products to our IMs
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Cookies and Other Technologies
Opting-out of Facebook.com Website
Custom Audience Ads:
Google Analytics and Other Services.
Retargeting Ad Campaigns and Persistent Identifiers:
Our Company may utilize various types of advertising that appear on our Company sites and services including ads on third party sites and services. Our Company may utilize categories of information, including names and email addresses, collected from users on our sites and services, as well as third party sites and services, in connection with the ads that are served. This advertising may include, but not limited to, contextual advertising, cookies, anonymous cookies, pixels, persistent identifiers, geolocation information, email opt in, search engine terms, behavioral advertising and/or retargeting advertising. This type of advertising is a form of targeted advertising, to the specific individual who is visiting the Web site. These advertisements appear on websites or other media, including display ads, pop up ads and ads displayed in mobile browsers. Those advertisements are selected and served by automated systems based on the interests relevant to the user from the content displayed to the user, based on what the user is viewing.
How we protect your personal data
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant complete security. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of data. We seek to protect your information from unauthorized access by taking the following steps: (i) Firewall protection – our Site’s systems are protected 24 hours a day by a powerful firewall that blocks unauthorized entry. In order to gain access to authorized information, the web browser you are using must know the proper protocol, or language; (ii) Encryption – from the moment information leaves your computer to the time it enters our systems, all online access is encrypted. We employ some of the strongest forms of encryption commercially available for use on the internet today. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; (iii) Password Protection – your Site account is password protected; (iv) Log-off Protection – our system will automatically log you off from our Site after 30 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer; (v) Limited Employee Access – We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. We also limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. Every user that has an account on the Site is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to his or her computer; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current (you acknowledge that it is important to keep the e-mail address associated with that account current because although you may be able to log into your Pele’s Grace account using an old e-mail address, you will not receive messages from Pele’s Grace about your orders and inquiries or other matters). You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s). You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control, and Pele’s Grace shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting or receiving information on the Internet.
Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your rights under Pele’s
You have the right to review, add to, and/or update the information you have provided to us, or you can choose to close your account at any time, in each case by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you decide to close your account, we will deactivate it, and delete your profile information and your reviews from view. We will send you an email to confirm your request. Remember that once your account is closed, you will no longer be able to login or access your personal information. You can, however, open a new account by reregistering at any time. We may offer customers and IMs the option to save information related to method and choice of payment on our Site. If you save such payment details, you will be able to add, delete, or modify that information at any time in your account settings. In accordance with applicable law, you may also have the right of access, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object. Please find below more details and information on how and when you may be able to exercise your rights. Where such rights exist, we will respond to your request within one month, but have the right to extend this period with two months. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request to correct your data if they are inaccurate. You may also supplement any incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data if: your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; or you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and no other legal ground exists; or you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for processing; or your personal data is unlawfully processed; or your personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate interest for processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if:
(i) the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for the period in which we have to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and requests restriction; or (iii) we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is required by you for legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing, for the period in which we have to verify overriding legitimate grounds. The right to portability, specifically, the ability to receive your personal data in a format for which allows you to transfer such data from one firm to another You can exercise your rights by filing a request by e-mail to email@example.com. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
The Site may provide hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other websites not controlled by Pele’s Grace. These hyperlinked websites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Pele’s Grace is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these websites or links, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
Social Network and Interactive Tools
Protection of Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience website that is not specifically designed or targeted at children. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We abide by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If, however, we become aware that personally identifiable information regarding a child under the age of 13 has been collected at the Site, we will delete such information from our records.
Special note for residents of California.Your
California Privacy Rights.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update our records or you may go online to Pele’s Grace’s web site and update your own information where possible. Pele’s Grace contact information is also set forth below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate all such requests.
Modifications to Policy
How to Contact Us